Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Cumshots in the clubs: Mischa Brooks

Some fans of our blog who know my past as a stripper have asked me a question. Usually I reply privately to the email but the questions on the same subject are beginning to be many and so is the case to answer here. An Italian user, Gio28TP is his nik, tells me that he often frequented more lapdance clubs in Sicily and had often had sex with the artists. This curious guy wants to know if I had sex in private shows. Meanwhile, dear Gio28TP, I believe that sex within these should be a free choice of the stripper. If she is forced to do this by the club management, then it's not good. If in the opinion of the girl the customer is handsome and she is prepared to grant an extra on her performance, of course, if the customer is generous, then in my opinion is a good and right thing. I have never had a full sexual intercourse within a club, my goal was to convince the customer to make many private shows with me and in the end always tried to make him cum simply rub my body on him and urging his cock above trousers. If the client wanted something more, are things that cost a little more. We understood each other, I can say I met people of all types but what has never happened to me is the thing of this video that I show you today. Starring the stunning Mischa Brooks .... ready to enjoy with her?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment