Friday, July 1, 2016

Ash Hollywood, strip and blow!

I ask a question to all people who follow our blog? What is one of the recurring sexual desires of a man? From my experience as a former stripper I learned very well that many men go crazy when they are in a dominant position. I'm not talking about sadomasochism but simply the relationship between a client and a stripper. A man pays for a private show and enjoys watching the girl who dances and strips for him. Then, possibly, he pays an extra and then the girl crawls towards the customer, takes down his pants and starts blowing him. No man is opposed to a blowjob done in a workmanlike manner, especially if it has the opportunity to enjoy with a facial or mouthful cumshot. The next video by Spizoo starring Ash Hollywood summarizes in practical terms what I mentioned in this post. Pants down, my friends. A big kiss from your Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment